Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Downes View Post
    clearly you don't understand football

Please pass on my regards to your pin up that I hope he breaks a leg sometime very soon.
    Idiot!

How can you wish a broken leg on anyone, let alone someone who plays in a yellow shirt anf pretty much gives his all most weeks.

What a silly boy you are.

Banned Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wfcmoog View Post
    Spot on.

Yeah Bobby, why aren't you pointing out Mariappa, Doyley, Cowie and Taylor's deficiencies? They're crap too, but we're stuck with them next seson.
    Luckily capt yank**** we are not stuck with next season.

The aforementioned by yourself young Mogg may be poor at times, however in their defence 3 out of 4 are played out of position by the clump who pretends to be the manager, I have no defence for the Edu hater.

However those 4 when tasked with "playing" I use the term lightly for the golden boys at least try and show some backbone for the cause, the same can not be said of the sunday league boy from Northwood who crazes a day out in Mandela land.

Banned Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merchandiseman41 View Post
    Idiot!

How can you wish a broken leg on anyone, let alone someone who plays in a yellow shirt anf pretty much gives his all most weeks.

What a silly boy you are.
    Gives his all, pmsl I just spat out a whole mouthful of very expensive Grand Reserva Peroni, that useless waste of space hasn't given his all for over 12 months, he doesn't give a flying **** about Watford Football Club, sadly a minority (getting smaller by the game) still fail to grasp the facts in front of them.

He turns up on a Saturday and puts in half a shift, so he can get his dream of World cup success and a big money move elsewhere, I have no issue with wanting a move and to better himself, I do take uttermost exception to half hearted, coukldn't give a **** performances though just so he doesn't pull a nerve and miss the WC, hence I do hope he breaks a leg and misses the WC, it will serve the canunt right.

I do love you though for calling me a silly boy, how I wish to turn the clock back 35 years.

International Squad Achievements:
    Veteran 10000 Experience Points

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by K-C View Post
    All we need is Eustace back in and a winger and we're sorted.
    All we need?

So you're happy with Graham and Helguson's strike record are you??

I'm not - our attack needs sorting TOO before I am satisfied that we won't be in this position next season
    www.cityorns.co.uk - the group for supporters working in or living in London

International Squad
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,289
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by Esp View Post
    All we need?

I'm not - our attack needs sorting TOO before I am satisfied that we won't be in this position next season
    I'll be happy with Helguson and someone nippier (ie Hoskins, that lightning paced Henderson) or Graham and someone nippier. They can't play together, everyone knows that, but both can score goals at this level if the clown thinks of some tactics.

And of course we'll be in this position next season but I think we can still stay up if we improve on the areas I said. We have no money, we can't buy anyone top class.

International Captain
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 669
    Achievements:
    Three Friends Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Looks like Jobr's got his broken record back on the turntable...

Have a nice day, Downsey!
    Believe it or not, I really WAS there when Doyley scored.

International Team Achievements:
    Post Thanks / Like

You can hardly blame Jay Demerit for our poor form..If anything it has to be our strikers not taking there chances.Jay has not played the whole frigging season..

Some of you are real muppets..If loach makes a mistake he is considered carp,then it's Doyley,then Mariappa in for stick..Eustace was considered Useless,Helguson to slow,Hoskins not good enough,,Then Jenkins was carp..The list is endless of what carp players we have and who is to blame..

Most of you were takin the pee out of Reading and giving em stick for being at the bottom and that we were gonna relegate then..Some of you ain't got a clue to what you say from one week to the next!!

So who's fault was it that we won against plymouth?

International Captain
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 669
    Achievements:
    Three Friends Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by To pints of Lager now View Post
    You can hardly blame Jay Demerit for our poor form..If anything it has to be our strikers not taking there chances.Jay has not played the whole frigging season..

Some of you are real muppets..If loach makes a mistake he is considered carp,then it's Doyley,then Mariappa in for stick..Eustace was considered Useless,Helguson to slow,Hoskins not good enough,,Then Jenkins was carp..The list is endless of what carp players we have and who is to blame..

Most of you were takin the pee out of Reading and giving em stick for being at the bottom and that we were gonna relegate then..Some of you ain't got a clue to what you say from one week to the next!!

I'm sorry but you'll have to say it at least 40 more times for it to become true. You're way behind Jobr who is winning in the truth by repetition race.
    Believe it or not, I really WAS there when Doyley scored.

Banned Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PFCFitz,YellowArmy View Post

I have told you before I do not have Down Syndrome(perhaps on your next visit to this country instead of getting all excited about Doyley you should pop along to the Colnbrook school in South Oxhey, when you see some of the kids who do suffer with DS it may make you realise what a tool you are attempting thinly disguised humour about a serious illness), you infatuation with my every post about your countryman is becoming quite obsessive, hows your friend?

Banned Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry but you'll have to say it at least 40 more times for it to become true. You're way behind Jobr who is winning in the truth by repetition race.

Its a Watford Forum allowing people to post opinions.

My opinion on JD is he is now a canunt who doesn't give a flying f&ck about the club, yours is different, get over yourself.

International Captain
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 982
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran 25000 Experience Points

Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by K-C View Post
    I'll be happy with Helguson and someone nippier (ie Hoskins, that lightning paced Henderson) or Graham and someone nippier.
    Because Hoskins scoring rate is right up there with erm well no one really

Lets face it we have 4 league 1 standard forwards at the club. The number of chances we have created any half decent striker would have 20 goals by now

We need to replace Hoskins, Graham and H - Legend pure and simple, with three championship standard forwards and then bring through Henderson and Sordell, see how they go with a few starts, no 10 minute camios when were chasing the game.
    It’s my opinion to which I am entitled. Not everyone is a brain dead sheep who agree with others to be popular.

ONE CLUB - ONE LOVE

International Captain
    Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Ohhhhh.

Personal feelings or not, sometimes there is an invisible line, that just doesn't need to be stepped over
    It’s my opinion to which I am entitled. Not everyone is a brain dead sheep who agree with others to be popular.

ONE CLUB - ONE LOVE

Superstar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 1,203
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran Overdrive 50000 Experience Points

Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by To pints of Lager now View Post
    Plymouth for being so rubbish..

I could sense the disappointment in some people at the game at the fact we were winning and well in control despite not playing that well.

(Just joking...)

I think the most frustrating thing is most of our players have actually performed well on occasions (mainly earlier in the season) and given their best (to their natural ability) but in big games the whole team have been disappointing even in effort.

My main concern about DeMerit would be his role as captain....we've only won once after being a goal down which suggests to me the motivational role of the skipper (and manager) hasn't really worked yet when in front the team generally seems to grow in confidence (until we let a sloppy goal in!)

Top Quality Banter Achievements:
    Three Friends Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by With A Smile View Post
    Because Hoskins scoring rate is right up there with erm well no one really

Lets face it we have 4 league 1 standard forwards at the club. The number of chances we have created any half decent striker would have 20 goals by now

We need to replace Hoskins, Graham and H - Legend pure and simple, with three championship standard forwards and then bring through Henderson and Sordell, see how they go with a few starts, no 10 minute camios when were chasing the game.
    We really can't afford to play Liam Henderson this league if we don't want to be favourite for relegation next season.
    Rovers are red,
    Grays athletic are blue,
    The FA loves 20 clubs,
    But the fans love all 92.

International Captain
    Achievements:

Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by His Royal Hornet View Post
    We really can't afford to play Liam Henderson this league if we don't want to be favourite for relegation next season.
    I could have sworn that i have put "bring through".

What have we seen of Henderson so far ? the odd 10 or 15 minutes when we are humping the ball forward and chasing it into the corners ? Until we see what he can do, may be in the league cup, for 90 minutes we will never know.

Just remember we sent Dean Holdsworth off to Carlisle with his transfer papers in his pocket because we didn't think he was good enough and GT himself sold Philips and Kept the SGB because he thought he was the better option.

He doesn't score goals in the reserves for fun for nothing and there must have been something that Aidy, Rodgers and MM have seen fo them all to keep him year after year, the same three managers that have seen something not right in Hoskins play, rather than releasing him.

Only time will tell

ONE CLUB - ONE LOVE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by With A Smile View Post

Spot on!!

Defenders DO make mistakes and on average I would say that at least one and maybe no more than twice per game can you attribute defensive mistakes as costing us the game BUT.....
    as WaS has correctly alluded to if we had buried the chances (and we DO create chances) in each match then our goal tally would always have been more than the opponents goals we conceded meaning that Mariappa, Doyley and DeMerit wouldn't have received half the criticism that has been levelled at them on message boards

So in conclusion I DO blame our misfiring and under performing strikers for the position we're in closely followed by Mackay's tactics and poor substitution decisions and after that, well, I blame the parents

Mariappa, Taylor, Doyley, DeMerit, Hodson and latterly Bennett would get in to ANY Championship side imho, they are all quality defenders (at this level) and they DO put in 100% effort in every game
    www.cityorns.co.uk - the group for supporters working in or living in London

Admin
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends Veteran Created Album pictures Overdrive 50000 Experience Points

Post Thanks / Like
    Level

Mariappa, Taylor, Doyley, DeMerit, Hodson and latterly Bennett would get in to ANY Championship side imho, they are all quality defenders (at this level) and they DO put in 100% effort in every game
    Esp, take off your yellow tinted glasses, please...
    Some people assume I think the world revolves around me, which, of course is complete and total nonsense, the world revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse...

If you have any feedback, queries or suggestions in regards to WFC Forums, then feel free to PM them to me or post them here.

Post Thanks / Like

Spot on!!

Defenders DO make mistakes and on average I would say that at least one and maybe no more than twice per game can you attribute defensive mistakes as costing us the game BUT.....
    as WaS has correctly alluded to if we had buried the chances (and we DO create chances) in each match then our goal tally would always have been more than the opponents goals we conceded meaning that Mariappa, Doyley and DeMerit wouldn't have received half the criticism that has been levelled at them on message boards

So in conclusion I DO blame our misfiring and under performing strikers for the position we're in closely followed by Mackay's tactics and poor substitution decisions and after that, well, I blame the parents

You become more mental by the day.

Tinpot
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,664
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends Created Album pictures Veteran Overdrive 50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level

All we need?

Helguson's got 10 goals in how many games? That's a pretty good strike rate, regardless of what some people think.

Graham is crap though. Granted.
    Play the daily WFCforums trivia quiz. Either click this link or click the button on the main forum toolbar.

Tinpot
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,664
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends Created Album pictures Veteran Overdrive 50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Level

As a scorer I mean. I think Grahams' link up is good, but he's a crap finisher.
    Play the daily WFCforums trivia quiz. Either click this link or click the button on the main forum toolbar.