04-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Here are sundays games for you.

Chewitt
04-03-2007, 01:14 AM
I don't see an event, can't see anything, where can i bet ? ETC ETC

Frazer Yeats
04-03-2007, 01:17 AM
I don't see an event, can't see anything, where can i bet ? ETC ETC

They only say that to you because they dont like you but love me.

UEA_Hornet
04-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Sunday Premiership Games (Football)

You may not bet on this event. You have placed 0 bet(s) on this Event.

This event has been awaiting settlement for more than 7 days! Try to attract the attention of the Event owner or a moderator to settle or abandon the Event.

???

You appear to have set the event to finish two months ago. Makes it a wee bit difficult to bet... ;D

Chewitt
04-03-2007, 01:19 AM
He's managed to allow bets until the 1st of Feb 2007 preventing you from betting.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/ARP/ARP104/Dunce.jpg

Dunce.

Frazer Yeats
04-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Thanks for pointing it out uea i missed that it has now been changed. Maybe i should not make events when i have had a few stella's but it was clear the other bookie was not going to do it, and not only that when he noticed the mistake instead of helping me out he takes the ****.

Chewitt
04-03-2007, 01:30 AM
but it was clear the other bookie was not going to do it

You make it sound like my duty, anyway what happened to the championship event you said you'd do every week?

instead of helping me out he takes the ****

Of course :]]

removed
04-03-2007, 01:38 AM
You make it sound like my duty, anyway what happened to the championship event you said you'd do every week?

Of course :]]

Unlike you i try not to be boring so changed it, and it seems everyone else prefered it apart from you. of course making bets are your duty. are you telling me that if i did not put the sundays games up, you would not have bothered? well i know the answer to that. I dont wait to be told i just put it up cos that what i am surpose to do, and i would feel like i was doing a bad job if sundays games did not go up.