PDA

View Full Version : 4/1 Tonight Is Huge

Berkohorn
11-11-2008, 02:23 PM
We are 4/1 tonight to win in 90 minutes.

Now we all know that we have been carp recently and our defence is about as safe as Northern Rock was but the teams and circumstances will be different.

I fully expect Swansea to make at least 3 or 4 changes and this must affect their pattern and fluidity. On the other hand I expect Malky to go with a younger outfit something similar to the team that beat West Ham last round when we played arguably our best football of the season.

Last Saturday people tell me that the game was a lot closer than the scoreline so we don't have to improve much. We may still lose but 4/1 is way too big a price.

Cude>2<
11-11-2008, 02:26 PM
We are 4/1 tonight to win in 90 minutes.

Now we all know that we have been carp recently and our defence is about as safe as Northern Rock was but the teams and circumstances will be different.

I fully expect Swansea to make at least 3 or 4 changes and this must affect their pattern and fluidity. On the other hand I expect Malky to go with a younger outfit something similar to the team that beat West Ham last round when we played arguably our best football of the season.

Last Saturday people tell me that the game was a lot closer than the scoreline so we don't have to improve much. We may still lose but 4/1 is way too big a price.

;)

May splash some cash on us at 4/1. Football is a weird and wonderful game.

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
11-11-2008, 04:59 PM
had a bob or two on scfc 1 wfc 3 again, at 50/1 it's too big not too and agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments Berko.

Cude>2<
11-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Banged a fiver on 4-1 Swansea at 40/1 :)

Won't happen as when I back the opposition Watford always win...

Berkohorn
11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
had a bob or two on scfc 1 wfc 3 again, at 50/1 it's too big not too and agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments Berko.

3-1, what a great score. Promotion season that must have come in 7 / 8 times.

3-1 Watford win tonight and Jay first goalscorer 500/1. Trouble is no certainty that Jay will play!! Priskin first goalscorer and 3/1 175/1.

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
11-11-2008, 06:10 PM
3-1, what a great score. Promotion season that must have come in 7 / 8 times.

3-1 Watford win tonight and Jay first goalscorer 500/1. Trouble is no certainty that Jay will play!! Priskin first goalscorer and 3/1 175/1.

The problem on Sunday Berko, was rasiak wasn't doing any chasing etc, poor old Hoaskins was running around chasing down, Rasiak was standing around like he had a big black Pole up his Ar$e. Rasiak is a good player, can score goals, but can we afford to carry a player - he has to do his work as well, but he won't as he is not that type of player. Tamas seems to have picked up a leson or two from Will Hoskins as he is now at least trying to do that sort of duty.

We need to pressure the welsh sheep sh.agg.ing skum canuts in their own ucking third of the field, not the third where all the wfc sheep hang out.... Bahstewards.

I'm counting your 100k for ya!:cool: good luck and worth the mental torture.

Berkohorn
11-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Thank you - candy from a baby. Now bet us to lose our next 3 league games.

Cude>2<
11-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Thank you - candy from a baby. Now bet us to lose our next 3 league games.

Always happens!!

Be bankrupt before I know it, 50 quids fluffed today, but guess it was worth it.

brianbb
12-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Banged a fiver on 4-1 Swansea at 40/1 :)

Won't happen as when I back the opposition Watford always win...

Well, it certainly worked last night - any rich forum members out there who can continue to fund Cude's bets...:]]

Fozzie
12-11-2008, 10:26 AM
Always happens!!

Be bankrupt before I know it, 50 quids fluffed today, but guess it was worth it.

Maybe then you wont have more money than sense... ;)

Gutted I didn't do an accumulator now :doom:

matimbers
12-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Had a tenner on us to win, nice little earner!:)