PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN! Darts tournament

berkshirehorn
24-01-2008, 11:01 PM
I just beat CCWFC in the first round - he didn't register a score - and I was eliminated :rant::rant::rant:

what's that all about:confused::confused:

UEA_Hornet
24-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Hmmm...firstly, unfortunately that problem seems to have just been a typical arcade glitch. It's unreversable in the admin settings.

Now for the *ahem* good bit. I was just having a poke around with the mod stuff behind the scenes to see if I could fix it and accidently deleted the whole thing by mistake :eek::dismay: So..erm..what tournament?

Defunct
25-01-2008, 08:46 AM
I just beat CCWFC in the first round - he didn't register a score - and I was eliminated :rant::rant::rant:

what's that all about:confused::confused:

The dangers of playing a tournament where a low score is the best I'm afraid. A 0 beats anything. Looks like UEA's fixed the glitch though ;)

Actually there's new arcade software out this week, I'll install it and see if that particular bug is fixed.

berkshirehorn
25-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Hmmm...firstly, unfortunately that problem seems to have just been a typical arcade glitch. It's unreversable in the admin settings.

Now for the *ahem* good bit. I was just having a poke around with the mod stuff behind the scenes to see if I could fix it and accidently deleted the whole thing by mistake :eek::dismay: So..erm..what tournament?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

there will be other tournaments, other Mods come to that ;)