PDA

View Full Version : stella scandal

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

fan
26-11-2006, 10:54 PM
While lying in bed today and looking at the clock i noticed something very sinister about where stella artois is brewed. Knowing the scum make it, i may now need to switch to something else.

Hornmeister
26-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Eugh!

Was always nasty anyway. Have you tried a nice real ale?

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:01 PM
stella rocks!!!

although I probably shouldn't drink it as get very drunk and make a t**t of myself every time:eek:

dad's home brew put me off real ale for life:o

Hornmeister
26-11-2006, 11:06 PM
stella rocks!!!

although I probably shouldn't drink it as get very drunk and make a t**t of myself every time:eek:

Noooooooo!

There's such a variety and choice. Don't let a bad pint spoil it for you. Next time you're in the Wetherspoons it Waford order a pint of Spitfire or London Pride or better still one of their guest ales. If you get a nice barperson they might let you have a taster of a guest first.

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Noooooooo!

There's such a variety and choice. Don't let a bad pint spoil it for you. Next time you're in the Wetherspoons it Waford order a pint of Spitfire or London Pride or better still one of their guest ales. If you get a nice barperson they might let you have a taster of a guest first.

I don't tend to go to the wetherspoons in watford, ones much closer in brighton!!!!

I will try one just for you, dad's made me sick for days:eek:

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
26-11-2006, 11:08 PM
have you tried v ale, thats what I'm saving my v cash for:)

Directors is nearly always a tasty pint.

firefly
26-11-2006, 11:09 PM
stella rocks!!!

I saw one of those mocked up ads about stella. it went something like, Stella, makes you talk ****e, then fall over. Reassuringly tw***ed

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:10 PM

V ale, is it worth it;D

I like senorita beater, what can I say I have no taste;)

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:10 PM
I saw one of those mocked up ads about stella. it went something like, Stella, makes you talk ****e, then fall over. Reassuringly tw***ed

oh yes, that's me!!!! as a few people on these boards will attest too:eek:

Hornmeister
26-11-2006, 11:11 PM
I will try one just for you, dad's made me sick for days:eek:

Nice one. Report back on what you think.

Hornmeister
26-11-2006, 11:13 PM

Problem with v ale is you get vp155ed

Directors is good, bit heavy for an ale virgin maybe.
Now a nice pint of Youngs Winter Warmer or Adnams Broadside mmmmmmmmmmmm Broadside arrrrggghhhh!!!:p

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:20 PM

Now a nice pint of Youngs Winter Warmer or Adnams Broadside mmmmmmmmmmmm Broadside arrrrggghhhh!!!:p

ale virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not going to finish that thought;)

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
26-11-2006, 11:28 PM

Russian Stout - wow, i do not think it has been sold for many a year now. In my old Courage local they sold it. There was a warning not to drink the sedement and to pour carefully. All i can remember is pouring the first one, how many and the taste is an untraceable memory.

fan
26-11-2006, 11:34 PM
i went to a beer festival a few weeks ago and had a fair few ales but stella still used to rock. I had a crazy ale i can't remember the name of but it tasted like rocket fuel. I set myself a mimium limit of 7% that day.

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:42 PM
i went to a beer festival a few weeks ago and had a fair few ales but stella still used to rock. I had a crazy ale i can't remember the name of but it tasted like rocket fuel. I set myself a mimium limit of 7% that day.

I like the sound of that 7%, i'd be in A&E by 8pm:eek:

fan
26-11-2006, 11:44 PM
the really terrible stuff was above 8.5% and it wasn't just the taste. They had names like skull jack and moon boy tom or something ridiculous.

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:51 PM
8.5%, i'm a mess on less than 5%:eek:

skull jack i can understand, it will kill you, but moon boy tom???

what beer festival did you go to?

fan
26-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Moon boy tom wasn't the name, but it had a combination of all those words and something else. It was the closest i could come to the actual name.

Echo
26-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Moon boy tom wasn't the name, but it had a combination of all those words and something else. It was the closest i could come to the actual name.

drink too much to remember did you;)

fan
27-11-2006, 12:04 AM
of course. Cost me 20 quid and i was there from 5 till 12. after a while the drunk turned to ill back to a pleasent drunkness. Good times.

Echo
27-11-2006, 12:08 AM
i'm too old for that, I go drunk, t**t,unconscious

The Hornet
27-11-2006, 11:10 AM
I banned myself from drinking Stella.

I would get drunk on it and have a great time then my g/f at the time would say something to me that wasn't too bad and then we would have a major argument. Though thinking about I only argued with her and no one else......mmmmmm .......maybe I should start drinking it again.

fan
27-11-2006, 11:11 AM
would you get on your knees in the street afterwards and scream, 'stellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' to the sky?

The Hornet
27-11-2006, 11:12 AM
i'm too old for that, I go drunk, t**t,unconscious
Your not too old.

When I get drunk, I get very happy, very chatty and sometimes pluck up the courage to chat up the ladies :)

wfchornet2
27-11-2006, 11:12 AM
stella rocks!!!

Last time i went to cornwall i had a real ale called dogbite.. was very nice to eat but i sson found out why they called it dogbite.. within 30 minutes of drinking my 4th or 5th pint i had one almighty head ache and the next day i felt like i had been run over by a freight train!!

wfchornet2
27-11-2006, 11:13 AM
I banned myself from drinking Stella.

I would get drunk on it and have a great time then my g/f at the time would say something to me that wasn't too bad and then we would have a major argument. Though thinking about I only argued with her and no one else......mmmmmm .......maybe I should start drinking it again.

Why do you think its commonly known in this area as wife beater?

fan
27-11-2006, 11:15 AM
i thought when your wife gets dusty you hang her a window and beat her with a stella can.

firefly
27-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Why do you think its commonly known in this area as wife beater?

it is pretty horrendous...... i get feisty (er) when i drink it too and it gets me a lot more drunk than other beer.....! :o

jobr
27-11-2006, 11:29 AM
Stella should not be drunk due to Interbrews association with Pikeyville.

Track down the hard to find Lowenbrau(sp) on draught.

Or a nice pint of Double Diamond for our older viewers.

Echo
27-11-2006, 11:42 AM
of course. Cost me 20 quid and i was there from 5 till 12. after a while the drunk turned to ill back to a pleasent drunkness. Good times.

Your not too old.

When I get drunk, I get very happy, very chatty and sometimes pluck up the courage to chat up the ladies :)

See first quote, i'm too old to go drunk, ill, back to pleasently drunk again, not too old to drink!!!!!

it is pretty horrendous...... i get feisty (er) when i drink it too and it gets me a lot more drunk than other beer.....! :o

Know that feeling, when i've been drinking stella I think I can take on any man and win:eek:

firefly
27-11-2006, 11:46 AM
See first quote, i'm too old to go drunk, ill, back to pleasently drunk again, not too old to drink!!!!!

Know that feeling, when i've been drinking stella I think I can take on any man and win:eek:

im sure you could, well, in intelligence stakes anyway!! ;)

Echo
27-11-2006, 11:47 AM
im sure you could, well, in intelligence stakes anyway!! ;)

;D

jobr
27-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Know that feeling, when i've been drinking stella I think I can take on any man or woman and win:eek:

Yes, but enough about your sex life, this is a family orientated club.

firefly
27-11-2006, 11:49 AM
;D

arrrghhh

firefly
see, now im digging a hole.... should have left it really shouldnt i?!?!?! ;)

The Hornet
:eek:

Ok, my bad :(

Echo
27-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Yes, but enough about your sex life, this is a family orientated club.

funny with the editing my quote, aren't you;)

you have a dirty mind:eek:

jobr
27-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Not at all.

Echo
27-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Not at all.

what you're not funny or you haven't got a dirty mind;)

jobr
27-11-2006, 11:56 AM
Both.

Echo
27-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Both.

loquacious today aren't we;)

jobr
27-11-2006, 01:22 PM
No

Echo
27-11-2006, 01:25 PM
No

thought you said you weren't funny;)

jobr
27-11-2006, 02:18 PM
:p

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Stella Artois (tortoise) is absolutely beautiful....
It is as strong as you can brew lager while still retaining that beautiful more more more taste!! Reassuringly expensive.... you know where that extra 30p goes!!! Mmmmmm

jobr
27-11-2006, 02:29 PM
To Loooooootun?

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 02:55 PM
It goes into the Stella Artois coffers!! (which happen to be basd in Luton)

As you can see from the state of Kenilworth Road, their team, their league position and the state of that god awful town... none of all that massive Stella profit is benefitting Luton Town at all!!

I generally don't do flash labels on consumer stuff, just a couple... of which Stella is one of them, and that because it is genuinely a fantastic product...please don't tarnish that one lovely reassuring little pleasure!!!

Echo
27-11-2006, 03:01 PM

As you can see from the state of Kenilworth Road, their team, their league position and the state of that god awful town... none of all that massive Stella profit is benefitting Luton Town at all!!

I generally don't do flash labels on consumer stuff, just a couple... of which Stella is one of them, and that because it is genuinely a fantastic product...please don't tarnish that one lovely reassuring little pleasure!!!

Is Stella a flash consumer label then??? I drink it because I like the taste......

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 03:13 PM
Faith...
In a couple of posts ago i also declared my love of the beautiful Artois... my last post was in relation to the fact that it is brewed or distributed from Luton... As far as consumer label goes... it is the only lager I drink...!!

1st...Stella
2nd...Lowenbrau (if very lucky)
3rd...Grolsch
4th...Becks
5th...Orangeboom
6th...Export

All based on TASTE!!! And the wonderful effects!!

Echo
27-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Faith...
In a couple of posts ago i also declared my love of the beautiful Artois... my last post was in relation to the fact that it is brewed or distributed from Luton... As far as consumer label goes... it is the only lager I drink...!!

1st...Stella
2nd...Lowenbrau (if very lucky)
3rd...Grolsch
4th...Becks
5th...Orangeboom
6th...Export

All based on TASTE!!! And the wonderful effects!!

Obviously i've been drinking too much stella then, straight over my head:eek:

I drink;

Stella,
Stella,
Stella,
if they don't have Stella, I go to a different pub;)

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 03:34 PM
love your loyalty and dedication in the beautiful beverage that is Stella!!
However, sometimes it just aint possible to move to another pub though... cannot always adopt that attitude, especially in a group, so then the pecking order list of preference has to be adhered!!

Stella for me all the way too!! Mmmmmm...stellaaar!

jobr
27-11-2006, 03:54 PM

Interbrew pay wages to pikey people living locally.

On a Saturday if at home around 5000 or if away 140 of these inbreds go to Lootown and watch a comedy shown know as football, thus in a way by buying Stella you contribute to that joke of a club, shame on you :)

jobr
27-11-2006, 03:55 PM
if they don't have Stella, I go to a different pub;)

Excellent we know now how to pick the pubs, the ones that don't sell Stella :p

the thread for the Man City pub suggestions should now be edited to read only those not selling Stella should be nominated ;)

firefly
27-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Interbrew pay wages to pikey people living locally.

On a Saturday if at home around 5000 or if away 140 of these inbreds go to Lootown and watch a comedy shown know as football, thus in a way by buying Stella you contribute to that joke of a club, shame on you :)

im really not drinking stella again now!!

Echo
27-11-2006, 03:57 PM
I just get out my stick and whack them over the head!!!!!!!!!!!

Grolsch is actually ok, hate fosters, tastes like shandy - and that's for girls:eek:

Echo
27-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Excellent we know now how to pick the pubs, the ones that don't sell Stella :p

the thread for the Man City pub suggestions should now be edited to read only those not selling Stella should be nominated ;)

If it meant I could spend time in your company Jobr, I would gladly drink some weak womens lager:rolleyes:

jobr
27-11-2006, 04:13 PM
If it meant I could spend time in your company Jobr, I would gladly drink some weak womens lager:rolleyes:

:o

jobr
27-11-2006, 04:15 PM
im really not drinking stella again now!!

Good Girl that's the spirit.

Anyone now caught drinking stella is officially a closet scummer.

No true watford fan would want to contribute to the towns economy via Interbrew paying pikey people wages to waste away at Dog kennel Road.

And don't forget its bedfordshire water that goes in it!

Boycott the stuff and demand production is moved.

Echo
27-11-2006, 04:16 PM
:o

:-*

Echo
27-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Good Girl that's the spirit.

Anyone now caught drinking stella is officially a closet scummer.

No true watford fan would want to contribute to the towns economy via Interbrew paying pikey people wages to waste away at Dog kennel Road.

And don't forget its bedfordshire water that goes in it!

Boycott the stuff and demand production is moved.

so what do you suggest I drink?

jobr
27-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Anything not made by Interbrew and made in that poxy place.

jobr
27-11-2006, 04:26 PM
1664 in made by Courage :)

Echo
27-11-2006, 04:28 PM

1664 is ok, that is what I tend to drink if no stella, on the rare occasions I don't have my big stick with me anyway;)

jobr
27-11-2006, 04:30 PM
So you were moaning about nothing then?

think of how much you have contributed to scum town economy over the years.

You should be ashamed.

Echo
27-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I have not drunk one drop of Stella since I found out it was made in scumsville.

I am very, very ashamed of my self and I can only apologise to Watford football club, the fans and the town as a whole.;)

The Hornet
27-11-2006, 04:51 PM
As I lived in Luton, Stella is not made in Luton it is ditrubuted from Luton.

firefly
27-11-2006, 04:54 PM
still contributes to the s*ummy area though!!!

The Hornet
27-11-2006, 04:57 PM
still contributes to the s*ummy area though!!!
Yeah, but at least it safe to drink in the knowlodge that it wasn't made by them.

jobr
27-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Don't trust him.

Seriously i thought that recently they had started canning stella there as well.

firefly
27-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah, but at least it safe to drink in the knowlodge that it wasn't made by them.

but they have still had their s*ummy little hands all over it....!!! >:(

Echo
27-11-2006, 05:10 PM
what i get some one else to buy it for me? then I won't myself be putting money into their grubby little hands?

jobr
27-11-2006, 05:17 PM
what i get some one else to buy it for me? then I won't myself be putting money into their grubby little hands?

You can't be a proper Watford fan, no proper fan would want to contribute to that economy, wise up or support Brighton.

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 05:44 PM

Kronenbourg (in my opinion) tastes disgusting, after 3 pints your throat cracks... unfortunately the most loveliest lager in the world is distributed in England from Luton....Damn shame I know, but Tough!...

Can't get them down my neck quick enough, always have, always will!!!
Shame about the Luton thing though.... Oh well, ho hum!

Echo
27-11-2006, 05:46 PM
thank you LBH

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 05:49 PM
No worries Faith.... With you all the way on this one!! If you can't go through life enjoying the odd pint of Tortoise, what else is there?

Echo
27-11-2006, 05:50 PM
No worries Faith.... With you all the way on this one!! If you can't go through life enjoying the odd pint of Tortoise, what else is there?

the girl in your signature?;)

Birdydoug
27-11-2006, 05:55 PM
So Faith, a few of us will be the Moons before the game are you joining us so you can buy me another beer ?

LittleBigHorn
27-11-2006, 06:03 PM
the girl in your signature?;)

Mmmmmmm........

jobr
27-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Birdy is on the pull again, happy days.

Go Dougie, Go

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
27-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Birdy is on the pull again, happy days.

Go Dougie, Go

:p Memory of the yellow army slurping brigade,

Away in a withaspoon,
she came up to Doug,
their tongues stuck together
when they started to hug:eek:

Echo
27-11-2006, 06:35 PM
So Faith, a few of us will be the Moons before the game are you joining us so you can buy me another beer ?

I am going to try to make it, but not sure how early I can leave work, I have an all day meeting that may drag on until six, if that is the case I will get to Watford junction about 7.40 :eek:

But if I am there on time I will gladly buy you a beer as I will not be buying any for myself as The Hornet and Firefly owe me about 20 pints;D

jobr
27-11-2006, 07:36 PM
No Stella

It is dirty pikey juice

Echo
27-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Good news!!!!!!

Meeting should be finished by lunch time;D

So going to see how early I can skive off and hopefully be in Watford by 6.

Jobr you have my solemn promise that I will not buy or drink stella tomorrow;)

jobr
27-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Good news!!!!!!

It should be never again, not just for tomorrow.

Echo
27-11-2006, 08:32 PM
It should be never again, not just for tomorrow.

How about if I buy it in France and bring it over here?;)

firefly
27-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Good news!!!!!!

hurrah!!!! ;D ;D ;D

jobr
27-11-2006, 08:41 PM

Only if you have certified proof none of it has ever been near pikey town

WatfordÉire
27-11-2006, 08:42 PM
what you guy's need is a good auld pint of guiness!!!!:D

UEA_Hornet
27-11-2006, 08:42 PM

Why would you buy it in France?

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
27-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Only if you have certified proof none of it has ever been near pikey town

You know she would have drunk it all by the time she got of the boat. Faith likes a glug as you well know;D

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
27-11-2006, 08:46 PM
what you guy's need is a good auld pint of guiness!!!!:D

Going to have a pint or two right now of Gods drink:)

Echo
27-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Why would you buy it in France?

Because I go over to france a lot to stock up on alcohol;D

Echo
27-11-2006, 08:51 PM
You know she would have drunk it all by the time she got of the boat. Faith likes a glug as you well know;D

PYA, you know me too well;)

jobr
27-11-2006, 08:56 PM
I gave up going to France years ago for cheap booze.

Some of the online deals the Supermarkets now do on wine are superb.

Some instore offers are not bad either.

Plus Costco normally have something tempting alcohol wise.

Echo
27-11-2006, 08:59 PM
I gave up going to France years ago for cheap booze.

Some of the online deals the Supermarkets now do on wine are superb.

Some instore offers are not bad either.

Plus Costco normally have something tempting alcohol wise.

Don't I know it, every wine on haf price I buy, just to see if I like it!!!!

Parents go to France and pay for ferry and petrol;D so I just get a nice day out and cheap booze8)

fan
28-11-2006, 12:50 AM
some might argue (incorrectly) that this is the best thread i've ever made.

joy to stella fans, the 10 i just drunk all come from gebrouwen door. its not a completely luton thing !!!

Echo
28-11-2006, 08:16 AM
some might argue (incorrectly) that this is the best thread i've ever made.

I bet you're so proud;)

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
28-11-2006, 08:24 AM
I bet you're so pround;)

One too many there last night - Faithy?

Pround?

Echo
28-11-2006, 08:28 AM
One too many there last night - Faithy?

Pround?

Not a drop last night:eek:

posted it this morning:eek: :eek:

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 01:30 PM
What about the secret stash under your desk?

Echo
28-11-2006, 01:40 PM
What about the secret stash under your desk?

Who told you about that:eek:

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Who told you about that:eek:
I see everything :D

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
28-11-2006, 02:03 PM
I see everything :D

So what is in her draws?

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 02:05 PM
So what is in her draws?
I can't reveal that information as this is a family site and not x rated :p

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:05 PM
So what is in her draws?

Pens, pencils, paper, HR stuff;)

firefly
28-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Pens, pencils, paper, HR stuff;)

big drawers...!

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:16 PM
big drawers...!

Are you insinuating that I have a large derrière? :eek:

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 02:18 PM
insinuating ......... derrière? :eek:
Blimey 2 big words....now wheres my dictionary...mmmm

firefly
28-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Are you insinuating that I have a large derrière? :eek:

mais non!! just big drawers... ;)

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:26 PM
mais non!! just big drawers... ;)

I'm in a very important meeting, you're not supposed to make me laugh:o

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 02:27 PM
mais non!!

Big words from faith and now french from firefly, gonna need more than a dictionary (thats my big word for the day;D )

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Lager's for girls and ****s, bitter is a mans drink especially real Ales like Old Speckled Hen and Hobgoblin there drinks you can savour.
but doesn't mainly old men in raincoats drink real ale?

LittleBigHorn
28-11-2006, 02:41 PM
No big drawers tonight.....just a BIG win!!!

firefly
28-11-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm in a very important meeting, you're not supposed to make me laugh:o

oops... sorry! ;D what about squeal with excitement when i say 5 hours to kick off!?!?!?!

firefly
28-11-2006, 02:50 PM
No just REAL men.

can you define the term please? i dont think i have ever met one....!

;)

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:52 PM
oops... sorry! ;D what about squeal with excitement when i say 5 hours to kick off!?!?!?!

Faith just had a coughing fit in her meeting and everyone is now looking at her, she may have to go outside for a ciggy to calm down.

Are you trying to get me into trouble??

The more you put more off the later i'll be tonight.....

We're gonna get told off again for going off subject.....

Beer ......... yummy;D

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:53 PM
can you define the term please? i dont think i have ever met one....!

;)

certainly not one at any Watford match :eek:

firefly
28-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Faith just had a coughing fit in her meeting and everyone is now looking at her, she may have to go outside for a ciggy to calm down.

Are you trying to get me into trouble??

The more you put more off the later i'll be tonight.....

We're gonna get told off again for going off subject.....

Beer ......... yummy;D

ok. shush. sorry. cant wait for the beer, at the football. the hornets.
(getting back on topic!)

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Lager's for girls and ****s, bitter is a mans drink especially real Ales like Old Speckled Hen and Hobgoblin there drinks you can savour.

Yuck, my Dad's homebrew put me off stuff like that for life:p

Echo
28-11-2006, 02:56 PM
ok. shush. sorry. cant wait for the beer, at the football. the hornets.
(getting back on topic!)

lol at Fireflly, unfortuneatly I didn't stay on topic long....

Stella is made in Scumsville and no true watford fan should ever drink it again;)

firefly
28-11-2006, 02:57 PM
You obviously haven't seen me yet!

you coming tonight....?

firefly
lol at Fireflly, unfortuneatly I didn't stay on topic long....

Stella is made in Scumsville and no true watford fan should ever drink it again;)

seconded!

Echo
You obviously haven't seen me yet!

Which stand do you sit in, it can't be the Rookery;)

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:01 PM
I do, look out for me I am the 6'2" shavenhead hunk of real man with the geeky grey haired ponce.

right side/ left side

back or front?

Sorry, Stella is diistributed from L***n, don't drink it!!!!!!

firefly
28-11-2006, 03:07 PM
right side/ left side

back or front?

Sorry, Stella is diistributed from L***n, don't drink it!!!!!!

;D

DJ give us a wave, DJ DJ give us a wave!

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
28-11-2006, 03:09 PM
squeal with excitement when i say 5 hours to kick off!?!?!?!

You just made her draws leak

- be careful Faith where you spill your lager.

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:14 PM
You just made her draws leak

- be careful Faith where you spill your lager.

LOL ;D

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Easy now Ladies I am not sure if I want to attract too much attention to myself, I don't know what you are like!

Ohh getting scared ?? I thought you said you were a 'real' man?? ;)

Firefly -typical man!!!!!!!!!

Lager, lager, lager........

firefly
28-11-2006, 03:19 PM
wimp!!!

;)

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Ohh getting scared ?? I thought you said you were a 'real' man?? ;)

Firefly -typical man!!!!!!!!!

Lager, lager, lager........
We're not all scared ;)

****The Hornet goes and hides under the desk****

PaddingtonsYellowArmy
28-11-2006, 03:24 PM
LOL. I don't know if you are real Women though do I ? You could just like playing dress up.

DJ - Faith was in Denamrk for our pre season game - she likes cockles and mussels alive alive o.

Go for it geezer - Jobby will vouch for her.

firefly
28-11-2006, 03:25 PM
LOL. I don't know if you are real Women though do I ? You could just like playing dress up.

you know im a laydee!!

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:32 PM
I think I might come in disguise tonight now I am getting worried.
may be a wise move, you know how women can get when there is a group of them.

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:35 PM

Well I like playing dress up, but that's for another thread;)

We're not all scared ;)

****The Hornet goes and hides under the desk****

Big wuss

DJ - Faith was in Denamrk for our pre season game - she likes cockles and mussels alive alive o.

Go for it geezer - Jobby will vouch for her.

cockles and mussels???

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Well I like playing dress up, but that's for another thread;)

That could be an intresting thread to start ;) :p

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:38 PM
That could be an intresting thread to start ;) :p

It would have to be in the changing room though;)

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:41 PM
It would have to be in the changing room though;)
So don't want to go public about it then :p

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:41 PM
may be a wise move, you know how women can get when there is a group of them.

No where near as bad as men get......;D

I think I might come in disguise tonight now I am getting worried.

What wearing a yellow wig and face paints;)

Especially ones that drink Stella.

I'm not allowed to drink stella anymore, didn't you read this thread:eek:

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:43 PM
So don't want to go public about it then :p

That is what changing rooms are for aren't they?;)

We'll get into trouble again:o

Stella, I like it but I can't drink it because it comes from L***n aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:46 PM
That is what changing rooms are for aren't they?;)

We'll get into trouble again:o

Stella, I like it but I can't drink it because it comes from L***n aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Ok I'll go and start a thread :)

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm not allowed to drink stella anymore, didn't you read this thread:eek:

I am sure you don't have the willpower, you'll get tanked up on the stuff.[/QUOTE]

Willpower, oh I have the willpower to drink it,

Can I handle it is a different matter :(

I have been known to fall asleep on the train back from matches, due to drinking too much, then missing my stop and waking up in brighton:eek:

3 times this season:eek: :eek:

The Hornet
28-11-2006, 03:50 PM
I am sure you don't have the willpower, you'll get tanked up on the stuff.

Willpower, oh I have the willpower to drink it,

Can I handle it is a different matter :(

I have been known to fall asleep on the train back from matches, due to drinking too much, then missing my stop and waking up in brighton:eek:

3 times this season:eek: :eek:
Thought you was in Brighton so waking up in Brighton wouldn't be bad?

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:55 PM
Thought you was in Brighton so waking up in Brighton wouldn't be bad?

I live 10 miles outside of brighton, £25 taxi fare:eek:

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:56 PM
LOL. What a sorry case you are have a good one tonight I'm setting off now down the M1. come on U orns.

That's a bit harsh....

firefly
Ok I'll go and start a thread :)

fine, leave me out! ;)

jobr
It was only £40 there and back earlier, inflation must be rife in that place.

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:57 PM
It was only £40 there and back earlier, inflation must be rife in that place.

No that was Gatwick to home, not brighton to home...

Echo
28-11-2006, 03:58 PM
fine, leave me out! ;)

aren't you in the changing room yet?

jobr
28-11-2006, 04:02 PM
No that was Gatwick to home, not brighton to home...

You live closer to Brighton than gatwick, yet a cab from Brighton is £25 one way and a Gatwick to home and back again is only £40.

OOOOOmmmmm:confused:

Echo
28-11-2006, 04:05 PM
You live closer to Brighton than gatwick, yet a cab from Brighton is £25 one way and a Gatwick to home and back again is only £40.

OOOOOmmmmm:confused:

Get special airport rates, and Brighton cabbies are all on the take:eek:

firefly
28-11-2006, 04:15 PM
aren't you in the changing room yet?

no :(

Echo
28-11-2006, 04:19 PM
no :(

only one answer to that...

get posting;D

oh and have a beer whilst you're at it, but NOT stella;)

firefly
28-11-2006, 04:21 PM
only one answer to that...

get posting;D

oh and have a beer whilst you're at it, but NOT stella;)

still at work. although im sure if my boss found out about the Stella Scandal, he would force me to drink it. He's Leeds

jobr
28-11-2006, 04:22 PM

sniff sniff sniff

jobr
29-11-2006, 02:02 AM

Can you text me what companies from Gatwick do special rates please?

I need one tomorrow night and the guys that run the rank are very, very expensive.

To be cheaper for you to home from the airport as opposed to Brighton home they must be something special.

fan
29-11-2006, 03:10 AM
as i've already said, not all stella is from luton. this one is from bebrouwen door. stella is all good, but check the can first.

The Hornet
29-11-2006, 10:21 AM
fine, leave me out! ;)

You'll be begging to join it later :p

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Can you text me what companies from Gatwick do special rates please?

I need one tomorrow night and the guys that run the rank are very, very expensive.

To be cheaper for you to home from the airport as opposed to Brighton home they must be something special.

can't text lost my phone a couple of weeks ago so don't have your number any more!!!!!

Echo
29-11-2006, 12:56 PM
I do, look out for me I am the 6'2" shavenhead hunk of real man with the geeky grey haired ponce.

;D

DJ give us a wave, DJ DJ give us a wave!

Firefly, did you see a 6'2" hunk there last night? I know I didn't...

btw only drank Carlsberg last night;)
should keep Jobr happy, although probably explains why I feel so rough today!!!!

firefly
29-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Firefly, did you see a 6'2" hunk there last night? I know I didn't...

btw only drank Carlsberg last night;)
should keep Jobr happy, although probably explains why I feel so rough today!!!!

no... me either! Shame ;)

Echo
29-11-2006, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=Faith;13893]Firefly, did you see a 6'2" hunk there last night? I know I didn't..

I was there down the front you obviously didn't look hard enough did you.

Well it's a bit hard when we don't even know what colur hair you've got;)

Or if in fact you've actually got any hair:eek:

Anyone whose's anyone sits up up the back anyway, don't they firefly?;D

firefly
29-11-2006, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=DJStation;13903]

Well it's a bit hard when we don't even know what colur hair you've got;)

Or if in fact you've actually got any hair:eek:

Anyone whose's anyone sits up up the back anyway, don't they firefly?;D

youre darn right they do!! ;)

Echo
29-11-2006, 03:10 PM
[QUOTE=Faith;13938]
My hair is dark but kept closely shaved, so you are at the back I know to keep well away now.

:eek:

why did you tell us what your hair is like then;)

Echo
29-11-2006, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Faith;13973]

D'oh.

lol @ DJ

Forgot to say

We hate Stella
We hate Stella
We hate Stella
We hate Stella

Unless it's from bebrouwen door;)

firefly
29-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Aidy Boothroyd's Yellow Army - We hate Stella....

Echo
29-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Aidy Boothroyd's Yellow Army - We hate Stella....

So gotta sing that at Man city on Monday!!!!!!!

firefly
29-11-2006, 04:52 PM
So gotta sing that at Man city on Monday!!!!!!!

yeah, we were yesterday, but there were only 2 of us! i reckon we should try to get everyone doing it. we should be able to all sit together cos it wont be full..

Echo
29-11-2006, 05:14 PM
yeah, we were yesterday, but there were only 2 of us! i reckon we should try to get everyone doing it. we should be able to all sit together cos it wont be full..

Oh well there will be three of us singing it then, unless we can convince DJ to join in as he too hates Stella.......

firefly
29-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh well there will be three of us singing it then, unless we can convince DJ to join in as he too hates Stella.......

well, i think jobr should instigate this as he seems to be the most avid stella hater!

The Hornet
29-11-2006, 05:19 PM
I hate stella too, but for other reasons as well

firefly
29-11-2006, 05:23 PM
So thats at leat 5 of us!

Echo
29-11-2006, 05:29 PM
So thats at leat 5 of us!

This is so going to be a whooosh for me, especially as I'm the bl00dy accountant!

but 5???

firefly
29-11-2006, 05:30 PM
no, sorry, my bad, i have a mate coming with me and he doesnt normally sing but i will make him!

Echo
29-11-2006, 05:34 PM
no, sorry, my bad, i have a mate coming with me and he doesnt normally sing but i will make him!

Gotcha,

Do you think we scared DJ away??

Obviously he can't hande 'real' women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Birdydoug
29-11-2006, 05:37 PM
How will you make him.

We'll be coming
We'll be coming
We'll be coming down the road
When you hear the noise of the Yellow Army boys

firefly
29-11-2006, 05:38 PM
How will you make him.

We'll be coming
We'll be coming
When you hear the noise of the Yellow Army boys

i'll hit him with a tambourine!!

firefly
29-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Gotcha,

Do you think we scared DJ away??

Obviously he can't hande 'real' women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

think so, he did depart rather quietly!

Echo
29-11-2006, 05:42 PM
i'll hit him with a tambourine!!

I thought you couldn't get a tambourine?;)

think so, he did depart rather quietly!

lol

I have decided my new signature wil be.....

wait for it........

We hate Stella!!!!!

now I just have to work out how to get it on there???

firefly
29-11-2006, 05:42 PM
I thought you couldn't get a tambourine?;)

lol

I have decided my new signature wil be.....

wait for it........

We hate Stella!!!!!

now I just have to work out how to get it on there???

excellent!!

Echo
29-11-2006, 05:44 PM
excellent!!

at least then when I post on this thread I can't be accused of going off topic;)

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:13 PM
In honour of this thread I have a new signature;)

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 10:21 PM
but how long before you let it slip , Just one sip and it'll get you on that slippery slope

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:23 PM
but how long before you let it slip , Just one sip and it'll get you on that slippery slope

but how will anyone ever know8)

I could be drinking stella right now and no one could prove it:o

I'm not though! (honest)

firefly
29-11-2006, 10:25 PM

I'm not though! (honest)

we know you wont!

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 10:28 PM

I'm not though! (honest)

It's sooooo easy , I have a mate who is banned from drinking it by his missus , he lasts about two weeks and then he slips back into it , normally on a friday after work , and when they go out for a beer the next day he forgets and orders stella again as though it's his normal.

You'll fall into the trap, once bitten ;)

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:29 PM
we know you wont!

Such faith!!!!!!

we're nearly over the 200 post mark!!

firefly
29-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Such faith!!!!!!

we're nearly over the 200 post mark!!

its an important topic. people need to be warned away from the evil scummer drink!! >:D

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:31 PM
It's sooooo easy , I have a mate who is banned from drinking it by his missus , he lasts about two weeks and then he slips back into it , normally on a friday after work , and when they go out for a beer the next day he forgets and orders stella again as though it's his normal.

You'll fall into the trap, once bitten ;)

I've thrown out all the stella cans in the house and I'm clubbing this weekend so won't have the opportunity to drink stella as you can't dance very well with a pint;D

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:34 PM
its an important topic. people need to be warned away from the evil scummer drink!! >:D

lol

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 10:42 PM
I've thrown out all the stella cans in the house and I'm clubbing this weekend so won't have the opportunity to drink stella as you can't dance very well with a pint;D

lol...you can , its called a golden shower :eek:

Echo
29-11-2006, 10:54 PM
lol...you can , its called a golden shower :eek:

yeah, but I don't want to get beaten up for throwing my drink over everyone:eek:

(I am purposely ignoring the rude inuenduo)

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 10:59 PM
yeah, but I don't want to get beaten up for throwing my drink over everyone:eek:

(I am purposely ignoring the rude inuenduo)

not quite sure i understand what you mean by an innuendo ;)

But probably safest , a few TVR's will do the trick;D ;D ;D ;D

Echo
29-11-2006, 11:01 PM
not quite sure i understand what you mean by an innuendo ;)

But probably safest , a few TVR's will do the trick;D ;D ;D ;D

TVR's???

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 11:06 PM
TVR's???

Double smirnoff , Tiquilla and redbull

A quality drink...;D ;D ;D

Echo
29-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Double smirnoff , Tiquilla and redbull

A quality drink...;D ;D ;D

yuck! Tequila, that just makes me want to vomit, vile stuff, i've gone all shivery just thinking about it..

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 11:13 PM
yuck! Tequila, that just makes me want to vomit, vile stuff, i've gone all shivery just thinking about it..

only cause of all the slammers you had one night:rolleyes:

Hornmeister
29-11-2006, 11:14 PM

Agreed, Tequila is nasty.>:(

Tenhourslater™
29-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Agreed, Tequila is nasty.>:(

only in excess ;) and i should know ...the problem Is I keep going back for more;D

TivertonHornet
29-11-2006, 11:50 PM
How about sending the Aussie "Fosters" down the road to Luton and rescuing the Stella.

Whilst in Australia a local told me that Aussies don't drink Fosters as it is like Pi** water. They only brew it for the Europeans and make a killing on it. They all drink VB over there. A lovely drink or two hic....

;D

fan
30-11-2006, 01:15 AM
tequilla and stella are truly the nectar of the gods.

Echo
30-11-2006, 09:08 AM
only cause of all the slammers you had one night:rolleyes:

How did you know about that?? ;)

How about sending the Aussie "Fosters" down the road to Luton and rescuing the Stella.

Whilst in Australia a local told me that Aussies don't drink Fosters as it is like Pi** water. They only brew it for the Europeans and make a killing on it. They all drink VB over there. A lovely drink or two hic....

;D

Fosters is for girls:eek:

tequilla and stella are truly the nectar of the gods.

Noooooooooo, you're not allowed to drink Stella, and Tequila is just plain wrong

firefly
30-11-2006, 09:32 AM
you lot are minging!! ;)

tequila, stella, golden showers! its no wonder i had nightmares last night!!

Echo
30-11-2006, 09:39 AM
you lot are minging!! ;)

tequila, stella, golden showers! its no wonder i had nightmares last night!!

I hope you're not including me in that:o

firefly
30-11-2006, 09:41 AM
I hope you're not including me in that:o

of course not! you dont like any of those things!

Echo
30-11-2006, 09:55 AM
of course not! you dont like any of those things!

Especially Stella:eek:

firefly
30-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Especially Stella:eek:

exactly. you are a good girl

Echo
30-11-2006, 10:12 AM
exactly. you are a good girl

;)

I can't believe a thread about beer has reached over 210 posts:eek:

We obviously all drink too much beer;D

jobr
30-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Gold tequilla, yum, yum.

Why is there still a Stella debate???????

At least 3 or 4 pages off the carp yesterday.

Stella = Scum, surely its a no brainer?

Echo
30-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Gold tequilla, yum, yum.

Why is there still a Stella debate???????

At least 3 or 4 pages off the carp yesterday.

Stella = Scum, surely its a no brainer?

Have you read the pages? (not being sarky, just asking if you have)

We had all decided that no one can drink stella anymore about 5 pages back but then we went a little off topic for a while;)

This thread inspired my new signature, do you like it? ;D

jobr
30-11-2006, 12:34 PM
Signature is very good.

Echo
30-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Signature is very good.

good, glad you like it;D

firefly
30-11-2006, 12:41 PM
good, glad you like it;D

you should get a pic of the affore mentioned scum juice and put a big cross through it!

Echo
30-11-2006, 12:44 PM
you should get a pic of the affore mentioned scum juice and put a big cross through it!

have this one some one kindly emailed me, may have a search for your idea see if I can find one and have that as my avatar;)

firefly
30-11-2006, 12:52 PM
have this one some one kindly emailed me, may have a search for your idea see if I can find one and have that as my avatar;)

i sent you that!!

Echo
30-11-2006, 01:51 PM
i sent you that!!

I know, I was being funny, obviously not that funny:(

Although I am now, currently crying with laughter;D

The Hornet
30-11-2006, 02:11 PM

Just mocked this up if you like it use it ;D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/dazza96/banned.jpg

Echo
30-11-2006, 02:23 PM
may need to asterisk out some of the words if it's going to be that big!!!!!

fan
30-11-2006, 02:27 PM
i think people should just try hard to avoid the scum stella and get the good stella, because stella is probably one of the best lagers in the world.

The Hornet
30-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Can make it smaller

firefly
30-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I know, I was being funny, obviously not that funny:(

Although I am now, currently crying with laughter;D

sorry, fuzzy head today!!

Echo
30-11-2006, 02:39 PM
i think people should just try hard to avoid the scum stella and get the good stella, because stella is probably one of the best lagers in the world.

Probably?

sorry, fuzzy head today!!

me too with the fuzzy head, obviously too much stella fosters than is good for us;)

firefly
30-11-2006, 02:42 PM
ahh.. the amber nectar..!

Echo
30-11-2006, 03:00 PM
much better than that stella rubbish anyway;)

firefly
30-11-2006, 03:00 PM
much better than that stella rubbish anyway;)

Bad, bad Stella...!

firefly
30-11-2006, 03:01 PM

did i miss something... is there such a thing as good stella?

Echo
30-11-2006, 03:05 PM
did i miss something... is there such a thing as good stella?

good stella comes from bouwrdren door(?) or something like that, it never goes to scummy town, and none of the little scummy people living there get their hands on it or the money it brings in;D

Where you actually get this stuff from I don't know, although you do need to have a certificate of authenticity to prove it is not from summy town

Fan, where do you get the 'allowed' stuff from?

Tenhourslater™
30-11-2006, 08:33 PM
How did you know about that?? ;)

There are soooo many people that get blasted away on either Pernod or Tequilla and can never drink it again...have done it many times myself, but i just dont learn ;D

Echo
30-11-2006, 08:38 PM
There are soooo many people that get blasted away on either Pernod or Tequilla and can never drink it again...have done it many times myself, but i just dont learn ;D

Pernod:eek: that's even more disgusting, it's aniseed yuck!! do you drink ANY nice drinks;)

Can't drink whiskey either, I was about 15 got so blotto the house master nearly took me to hospital, 14 years later I still can't even smell the stuff with out being ill!!!!!

Tenhourslater™
30-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Im a lager lout most of the time , Cobra my favourite but not sold everywhere , so drink carling , Krony,Stella(in bottles) , bud.........the list grows.

I'm banned from afershocks , i love them but they dont love me , they normally wipe me out . Falling asleep at the bar kind of material:eek:

Echo
30-11-2006, 08:51 PM
we hate stella!!

jobr
30-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Im a lager lout most of the time , Cobra my favourite but not sold everywhere , so drink carling , Krony,Stella(in bottles) , bud.........the list grows.

I'm banned from afershocks , i love them but they dont love me , they normally wipe me out . Falling asleep at the bar kind of material:eek:

I read a very interesting article about Cobra yesterday and the guys struggle to get it up and running.

You tried the new king Cobra with the stopper like the original Grolsch bottles?

fan
01-12-2006, 12:51 AM
Fan, where do you get the 'allowed' stuff from?

i get it from my local bargain booze or local corner shop. You should always support your local cornershop. Just check the cans and you can have the great stella taste. The reason why i said 'probably' the best beer in the world is because all things dutch are great. Grolcsh, Heineken and Amstel. Great stuff

Echo
01-12-2006, 10:22 AM
i get it from my local bargain booze or local corner shop. You should always support your local cornershop. Just check the cans and you can have the great stella taste. The reason why i said 'probably' the best beer in the world is because all things dutch are great. Grolcsh, Heineken and Amstel. Great stuff

Thanks;D

Means I can now drink Stella again and remove my signature!!! ;)

Groslch and Amstel are good beers, but Heineken? Tis not good!

fan
01-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Heineken i dare say, is probably the best.

fan
01-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Pernod:eek: that's even more disgusting, it's aniseed yuck!! do you drink ANY nice drinks;)

Can't drink whiskey either, I was about 15 got so blotto the house master nearly took me to hospital, 14 years later I still can't even smell the stuff with out being ill!!!!!

Same situation here, but i've got another 10 years to get used to it again.

Echo
01-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Same situation here, but i've got another 10 years to get used to it again.

I have recently tried Southern Comfort, which I believe is based on whiskey? I can drink that, as long as there is a lot of lime in it.

Are you saying i'm old:eek:

berkshirehorn
01-12-2006, 11:22 AM
used to drink stella, liked the ads

now it has to be Chateau Latour, 1er Cru, Paulliac, 1999

admin will furnish vcash to anyone who guesses the price, probably.

jobr
01-12-2006, 11:28 AM
used to drink stella, liked the ads

now it has to be Chateau Latour, 1er Cru, Paulliac, 1999

admin will furnish vcash to anyone who guesses the price, probably.

http://www.antique-wine.com/latour.php

www.chateau-latour.com

Echo
02-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Shock horror:eek: :o :eek:

Someone that uses these messages boards was drinking stella tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

firefly
02-12-2006, 12:02 AM
oh no, thats horrendous!!!

Echo
02-12-2006, 12:05 AM
wonder who that could be?

firefly
02-12-2006, 12:06 AM
appaling behavoiur..!!

Echo
02-12-2006, 12:08 AM
I know, who would do such a thing:eek:

firefly
02-12-2006, 12:09 AM
a drunk person who didnt know better??

Echo
02-12-2006, 12:11 AM
well, drinking stella you do get very drunk!! a laspe I hope and not one to be repeated;D

fan
03-12-2006, 02:46 PM
i hope this thread never dies, as a glorious and lasting tribute to the wonderous world of le artois.

ducktwo
03-12-2006, 03:34 PM
wont put me off

firefly
03-12-2006, 06:03 PM
wont put me off

you are still going to drink stella...?? scandalous!

Echo
03-12-2006, 07:08 PM
you are still going to drink stella...?? scandalous!

lmao;)

ducktwo
03-12-2006, 07:18 PM
yep.

but i will never never buy a vauxhall car. they kept that carp club going for years.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: