PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle!

crazylegz' back again
16-05-2007, 05:18 AM
Well well well what an odd day I had...

Started at 9.15 when my bird's old girl woke me up as I asked her to thinking for some reason it was an early kick off:confused: But still didn't get out of bed until I had drunk numerous coffees and smoked a fair few fags which by this time it was 10.45. I quickly put on the football gear i.e Polo Jeans, S.I Jumper and Lacoste Jacket. I was heading for the door when suddenly I was asked if I had got my ST from upstairs, I flew up the stairs to find that the season ticket was nowhere to be seen until the missus' mum found it in one of my girlfriends drawers(God only knows why she decided to put it in there). I was off out the door and making the short walk from my GF's house to Garston train station.

After spending an hour of my mornings drinking time waiting for a train that didn't come in the Pi$$ing rain I decided it best to walk so off I went marching through the Meridon, accross the dome roundabout stopping off to get some fags on the way and then up St.Albans Road.

When I reached the Junction I had a quick scout for any of our lads in The Flag and found nothing so carried on up to look if anybody was in the Escourt Tavern, ahaa! I found none other than the Watford Kindergarden(JS, CJ, DF etc.) with there merry leader Ray sitting in the Tavern already rather intoxicated! After a few drinks in there I decided to take a wonder to the bell and leave the Kindergarden mob in the escourt and the responsible hands of Raymond.

Reaching the Bell I heard the banter already and was eager to get in and have a laugh with the geordies, apon entering the pub I recieved a cheer, because you know everybody loves crazylegz! The vocals were loud, the songs were fierce and the opposition weren't bad either, all in good fun though!

Close to kick off and we leave in a rather large group, only one missing was slim as he decided to stay in the Bell a bit longer to play the fruity. On the way to the ground we had a right laugh! Songs were being shouted out in the streets of Watford and the banter was exellent, mind you the police as usual got over worried.

GAME TIME:
Sh!t no point in bothering!

Left the game just after the penalty and decided to make a quick march back the bell with some "GAY SEX, YEAHHH WOOOOOOOOOH!" shouts on the way:]]

part two coming soon!

coll123
16-05-2007, 02:23 PM
good write up mate i would love to see what your going to put in part two as not much happen after the game

orns4life
16-05-2007, 02:33 PM
lol whers there a train station in garston?

crazylegz' back again
16-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Part 2:

Arrived back in the Bell with the lad who left with me and waited for my missus to show up, she did and I quickly went for a drink with her mum down the One Crown. Short trip back up to the Bell and most were there by now and the Kareoke was starting up as was the football songs, probably the worst song to blast out when our lot are in the bell was played first "I Predict a Riot" and everyone had a good sing song. A good bit of banter when Newcastle got back and the rest of our lads did. The fun in the bell was short lived!

I don't really know what happened but one person got barred people started get chucked out and getting barred and half of us were outside, including me and the missus:rant: Eventually we decided to take short walk up town!

The walk up to Moons was a right laugh a good 20/25 of us marched up having a sing song. As we got to moons the bouncer thought he was going to stop us all but we all flopped out the STs and we were in, but a slight problem some of the Kindergarden didn't carry ID and got chucked out which was frustrating, So after one we left and we were marching to Walkabout.

Walkabout didn't go well for a certain person with a short temper;)

I will not disclose the further events of the night as most did not really concern me and I don't talk other peoples buisness but I had a rather f***ed up night!

and orns4life it's in the meridon!

coll123
16-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Part 2:

Arrived back in the Bell with the lad who left with me and waited for my missus to show up, she did and I quickly went for a drink with her mum down the One Crown. Short trip back up to the Bell and most were there by now and the Kareoke was starting up as was the football songs, probably the worst song to blast out when our lot are in the bell was played first "I Predict a Riot" and everyone had a good sing song. A good bit of banter when Newcastle got back and the rest of our lads did. The fun in the bell was short lived!

I don't really know what happened but one person got barred people started get chucked out and getting barred and half of us were outside, including me and the missus:rant: Eventually we decided to take short walk up town!

The walk up to Moons was a right laugh a good 20/25 of us marched up having a sing song. As we got to moons the bouncer thought he was going to stop us all but we all flopped out the STs and we were in, but a slight problem some of the Kindergarden didn't carry ID and got chucked out which was frustrating, So after one we left and we were marching to Walkabout.

Walkabout didn't go well for a certain person with a short temper;)

I will not disclose the further events of the night as most did not really concern me and I don't talk other peoples buisness but I had a rather f***ed up night!

and orns4life it's in the meridon!

a real shame about the one bell but oh well

Rookery_'Orn!
16-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Well well well what an odd day I had...

Started at 9.15 when my bird's old girl woke me up as I asked her to thinking for some reason it was an early kick off:confused: But still didn't get out of bed until I had drunk numerous coffees and smoked a fair few fags which by this time it was 10.45. I quickly put on the football gear i.e Polo Jeans, S.I Jumper and Lacoste Jacket. I was heading for the door when suddenly I was asked if I had got my ST from upstairs, I flew up the stairs to find that the season ticket was nowhere to be seen until the missus' mum found it in one of my girlfriends drawers(God only knows why she decided to put it in there). I was off out the door and making the short walk from my GF's house to Garston train station.

After spending an hour of my mornings drinking time waiting for a train that didn't come in the Pi$$ing rain I decided it best to walk so off I went marching through the Meridon, accross the dome roundabout stopping off to get some fags on the way and then up St.Albans Road.

When I reached the Junction I had a quick scout for any of our lads in The Flag and found nothing so carried on up to look if anybody was in the Escourt Tavern, ahaa! I found none other than the Watford Kindergarden(JS, CJ, DF etc.) with there merry leader Ray sitting in the Tavern already rather intoxicated! After a few drinks in there I decided to take a wonder to the bell and leave the Kindergarden mob in the escourt and the responsible hands of Raymond.

Reaching the Bell I heard the banter already and was eager to get in and have a laugh with the geordies, apon entering the pub I recieved a cheer, because you know everybody loves crazylegz! The vocals were loud, the songs were fierce and the opposition weren't bad either, all in good fun though!

Close to kick off and we leave in a rather large group, only one missing was slim as he decided to stay in the Bell a bit longer to play the fruity. On the way to the ground we had a right laugh! Songs were being shouted out in the streets of Watford and the banter was exellent, mind you the police as usual got over worried.

GAME TIME:
Sh!t no point in bothering!

Left the game just after the penalty and decided to make a quick march back the bell with some "GAY SEX, YEAHHH WOOOOOOOOOH!" shouts on the way:]]

part two coming soon!

2 of the 3 are Older than you! so hardly Kindergarden!!

Why?

ricki_horn
16-05-2007, 05:24 PM
good day:party1: :party1: :party1: :party1:

cazgoodwin66
16-05-2007, 05:56 PM
2 of the 3 are Older than you! so hardly Kindergarden!!

Why?

i think he means you more than anything

The train station in gaston is a 5 min walk from the bus garage.

Rookery_'Orn!
16-05-2007, 07:09 PM
i think he means you more than anything

The train station in gaston is a 5 min walk from the bus garage.

well he always claims the group of us which is about 8-10 of us are 'Kindergarden' but he's actually one of the youngest. rofl

crazylegz' back again
17-05-2007, 12:06 AM
It's not about age and you are still th kindergarden when will my money be with me because i want it by friday

Chewitt
17-05-2007, 12:16 AM
I get the feeling Rowan means how people act when he refers to the kindergarden.

orns4life
17-05-2007, 12:21 AM
lol cycling to work in garston all this time and theres a fecking train station!

ryan_wfc
17-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I get the feeling Rowan means how people act when he refers to the kindergarden.

i have feeling he is refering to the average age of that whole group

Tring Hornet
18-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Seems the football rather got in the way but thanks for making sure we all know that you dressed well.
Strange place to keep your season ticket.

Chewitt
18-05-2007, 02:06 PM
:sign1: Tring.