PDA

View Full Version : Sitck Cricket

pwilton2001
24-04-2007, 01:01 PM
i am steadily going mad.

i smash all the bowlers but regularly lose bout 8 wickets to the spinner emburey!!!

anybody know how to play him??

HELP

Edstannard
24-04-2007, 01:08 PM
what team do people like playing with? i know it doesnt make any difference but for some weird reason i always seem to do better with Sri Lanka!

UEA_Hornet
24-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Quite honestly it is all in the timing

Spot on.

To pints of Lager now
25-04-2007, 05:14 AM
I disagree here,the 1st 5 overs you can bat away,then after that you will be lucky,no matter where you hit the ball,to score a run.Its normally 0-10 in last 5 overs.

More times than not you can press the buttons to hit the ball and the batsman does not move and is bowled out.

UEA_Hornet
25-04-2007, 09:36 AM
I disagree here,the 1st 5 overs you can bat away,then after that you will be lucky,no matter where you hit the ball,to score a run.Its normally 0-10 in last 5 overs.

More times than not you can press the buttons to hit the ball and the batsman does not move and is bowled out.

It honestly is just timing. 6's are easy to score against the spin.

jobr
25-04-2007, 09:46 AM
I tend to struggle more with Hadlees medium pace.

Wide of off or leg get dispatched but if you get 3 or 4 that pitch outside leg and go over middle I always struggle to get those away.

One game yesterday the barsteward bowled 5 of them in one over.

To pints of Lager now
25-04-2007, 09:51 AM
I tend to struggle more with Hadlees medium pace.

Wide of off or leg get dispatched but if you get 3 or 4 that pitch outside leg and go over middle I always struggle to get those away.

One game yesterday the barsteward bowled 5 of them in one over.

Ive given up with cricket,ive tried everything with it.:eek: