PDA

View Full Version : Adventure Golf Tournament

Dreadnought
15-04-2007, 04:29 PM
:rant:
Not Happy as I just got disqualified from the Adventure Golf tournament for not playing after 3 days yet I had played all 3 of my turns and was waiting for my opponent to play. Because they didn't play they are now the tournament winner. How can this happen?

Beginning to wonder if there is any point entering tournaments as they seem to go on forever and then things like this can happen!!

To pints of Lager now
25-04-2007, 05:07 AM
:rant:
Not Happy as I just got disqualified from the Adventure Golf tournament for not playing after 3 days yet I had played all 3 of my turns and was waiting for my opponent to play. Because they didn't play they are now the tournament winner. How can this happen?

Beginning to wonder if there is any point entering tournaments as they seem to go on forever and then things like this can happen!!

The same thing happens with the darts as well.Ive worked out how they do it,so not entering the darts comps anymore.

How they do it is---enter to play their game,press start then just click off it which registers a score of (0) which cannot be beaten.

Ive been disgualified many times when they do this,now im wise to the cheats.

Perfect example here

http://wfcforums.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=201

If people cant play fairly and are found cheating in this way they should be banned from Tournys..